Shark Razor Blades Blades are part of the Lord product line. In 1930 the first blades mechanized factory in the Middle East region was established in Alexandria, under the name of Alexandria Metal Products Company. In 1978 a joint-venture was formed with the former Wilkinson Sword U.K., the matter that boosted the improvement and the modernization of the manufacturing systems, procedures and quality controls.
In 1981 and due to the Wilkinson's restructure for its gobal functional areas of existence, the company was fully sold, which resulted in changing the company's name to LORD Precision Industries.
LORD manufactures the Sharks single and double adge blades in Egypt and is continuously investing in quality researches and development, proven by the Bureau Veritas ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 certifications.